Lawn And Landscape Maintenance:
Your home is your most valuable asset! At Bolton Lawn Care, we take pride in maintaining your home’s surrounding landscape. We will work directly with you to ensure your satisfaction, and ensure that your lawn and landscape is maintained at our high quality standards. We offer a variety of landscape maintenance options including:
- Weekly Turf Maintenance
- Turf Fertilization Program
- Mulching & Edging
- Weeding & Weed Control Applications
- Maintenance Pruning & Shrub Trimming
- Spring & Fall Clean-ups
- Annual Flower Installs
New Britain Landscape Cleanup Program
3 Annual Cleanups (Spring, Summer, Winter)
The Bolton Landscape Cleanup Program will make sure your garden beds are looking incredible all year long. This approach will not only keep your mulch and flower beds looking better, it will keep them healthier and save a lot of money compared to doing 2-3 separate cleanups. One time cleanups have a larger cost due to the overgrowth, which can be avoided with our program. You’ll end up spending a lot less in the long run with this cleanup program.
- 1st Clean-up (Spring Cleanup): Typically during the spring. This opens your lawn/landscape up from a cold winter. Our crew weeds, re-edge’s existing flower beds, trims shrubs/ hedges, and cleans up leaf/small debris removal. After that we apply a pre-emergent herbicide to the flower beds before adding fresh double shredded hardwood mulch.
- 2nd Clean-up (Summer Cleanup): During summer, between June and August. All loose debris and weeds will be removed from garden beds. All shrubs will receive a second trimming.
- 3rd Cleanup-up (Winter Cleanup): During January/February, the winter cleanup is intended to give the property a “once-over” to gather organic debris that accumulates on the property during the winter months. Additionally we will prune back any growth to prepare your landscape for the following spring. *Leaf Removal is in November/December and is an available add-on to the program. No new mulch is applied during this visit.