If you are looking for honesty, integrity and quality workmanship in a lawn mowing service, then look no further. Bolton Lawn Care takes pride in providing the finest lawn mowing services available in Doylestown PA. We have earned our reputation as a hard-working, team-oriented contractor with high standards in providing lawn mowing services.
Choose from our Unlimited Mowing, Per Cut Program, or our Bi-Weekly Program!
We have received lots of positive feedback from customers about having the option to add a card on file. We want to make it even simpler for our clients, and as a result, we have decided to add a new and simple payment plan option: The Unlimited Mowing Program.
The Unlimited Mowing Program includes monthly billing year-round, and covers service for the entire mowing season, no matter how many times we cut. The average number of lawn cuts each year falls between 28-32 in a season. We mow every 6-10 days during the growing seasons, and occasionally every 14 days if we incur a drought. However, the weather is different each year and it’s tough to guess how many times we’ll be out.
This plan has many benefits: it guarantees coverage for the entire season, and you won’t have to worry about exactly how many times we provide service. It’s budget friendly, as our rate is the same each month no matter what. Instead of paying a surge price during the spring and fall, you get the same consistent payment throughout the year!
- Same price billed at the beginning of the month.
- No longer have to worry about searching for an invoice at the end of each month.
- Guarantees a lawn cut every 6-10 days during Spring and Fall, and every 7-14 days during summer drought times (haven’t had any in the last three seasons).
- Monthly price savings compared to per cut mowing.
- No 1.5x cut charge if grass is overgrown.
Per Cut Doylestown Mowing Program:
With the “Per Cut” Payment Plan, we bill every month (CC saved within our secure client portal is required). This means your payments will be higher during the rush periods and lower/none during the slow and winter seasons. This program is what most clients are accustomed to when switching from another mowing service. Customers are allowed to request 5 “skips” during the growing season.
NOTE: With the Per Cut Program we reserve the right to charge 1.5x if we have to double cut due to the length of the lawn. This usually only occurs during the first cut and/or if the yard is skipped previous weeks.
- Billed every two weeks.
- Monthly payments during slow months is lower/no payments compared to unlimited mowing.
- Customers can skip a mow as long as we are notified 24 hours ahead of time.
The Bi-Weekly Mowing program is billed each month, following the same billing schedule as the “Per Cut Program”. Bi-weekly, as the name states, means we will come cut the grass every two weeks. This is generally for customers on a budget. The Bi-Weekly price is 1.33-1.5x the “Per Cut Price”. This is because bi-weekly lawns need to be double-cut to meet the Bolton Lawn Care standard of high quality.
- Billed every two weeks.
- Higher “per cut” cost, but lower monthly and seasonal cost.
- Budget friendly.
Doylestown Landscape Cleanup Program
3 Annual Cleanups (Spring, Summer, Winter)
The Bolton Landscape Cleanup Program will make sure your garden beds are looking incredible all year long. This approach will not only keep your mulch and flower beds looking better, it will keep them healthier and save a lot of money compared to doing 2-3 separate cleanups. One time cleanups have a larger cost due to the overgrowth, which can be avoided with our program. You’ll end up spending a lot less in the long run with this cleanup program.
- 1st Clean-up (Spring Cleanup): Typically during the spring. This opens your lawn/landscape up from a cold winter. Our crew weeds, re-edge’s existing flower beds, trims shrubs/ hedges, and cleans up leaf/small debris removal. After that we apply a pre-emergent herbicide to the flower beds before adding fresh double shredded hardwood mulch.
- 2nd Clean-up (Summer Cleanup): During summer, between June and August. All loose debris and weeds will be removed from garden beds. All shrubs will receive a second trimming and fertilization.
- 3rd Cleanup-up (Winter Cleanup): During January/February, the winter cleanup is intended to give the property a “once-over” to gather organic debris that accumulates on the property during the winter months *Leaf Removal is in November/December and is an available add-on to the program. No new mulch is applied during this visit.
Our customers can choose between a Pre-Pay payment plan or a 12 month payment plan which breaks the payment down to a fixed rate per month. 12 month payment plan customers must store a credit card on file within our secure online portal.
One Time Cleanup
Weeding and re-edging of existing flower beds, trimming of shrubs/hedges, fresh mulch applied, leaf/small debris removal (pre-emergent herbicide is applied to flower beds before mulching during spring time only).