Commercial Landscape Service Professionals.
Have your business stand out from the rest with our Commercial Landscaping Service. Below is a list of commercial landscaping services we provide.
Commercial Lawn Maintenance
- Weekly Lawn Maintenance
- Our crews will begin mowing in April and continue through the season until the last two weeks of November when we transition into Fall maintenance. Turf heights will be kept between 2.75″ and 3.5″ depending on the season to keep your lawn looking green and healthy. We use all kinds of mowers such as zero turn riders, stand on, and walk behind mowers to tackle any kind of terrain. We use trimmers and edger’s to maintain sidewalk areas and spots our lawn mowers cannot reach. To finish it all off, we will blow down any concrete or parking lot areas.
Commercial Landscaping: Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Spring Cleanups
- Our crews will remove all weeds, debris, and dead growth generated during the winter months from your landscapes.
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to stop weeds from taking over your garden beds.
- Edge the beds with a spade or bed re-defining machine.
- Apply fresh triple ground mulch at two-three inches thick to insulate shrubs and enhance the curb appeal of your business.
- We can also perform the following services:
- Tree Pruning and Trimming
- Tree and Shrub Planting
- Flower Bed Creation and Annual Flower Planting
- Fall Cleanups
- Trim back all shrubs and perennials that need management.
- Remove any weeds or debris that generated during the season.
- 1-4 Leaf Cleanup visits depending on owner’s preference/tree layout. For example: Some trees such as Oak trees tend to drop leaves later than Cherry trees which would require separate leaf collection dates.
Commercial Snow Plowing
- Don’t let a snow or ice storm shut down your business. Contact us for a commercial snow and ice management quote. We do commercial snow removal, shoveling, and salting of parking lots and walk ways.
Contact us today for a free estimate on our commercial lawn maintenance and commercial landscaping programs. We offer pay as you go contracts, or 12 month maintenance contracts that allow business owners to create a set monthly budget for year-round landscaping.