All of our lawn mowing programs have their own unique benefits. The side by side comparison example below should help clarify some questions you might have. This is a typical average price we bill out for lawn mowing. The size and location of your property will either raise or lower this price. All services are subject to Pennsylvania’s 6% sales tax which is not included in the examples below.
Monthly Maintenance Price: $45 per cut, $180 per month.
- 32 Property Visits (April 1st – 3rd week of November).
- Monthly Payment (April-November) Each Month: $180.
- Set monthly payments throughout the year, no matter how many weeks are in a month.
- Can pre-pay the entire 8 months of service and get a 2% Discount.
- Service comes weekly, and clients can request a skip service as long as it’s 24 hours ahead.
- If we are unable to cut the grass one week due to weather, or the customer requests we skip service, the discount will be applied to next month’s service. In the example listed above, if service was skipped once during a month, next month’s price would be $135.
- Cash discount for this program available.
Price Per Cut Program: $50 per cut, monthly payments vary. Could be $150-250 per month depending on the amount of cuts.
- 28-32 lawn cuts from April-November.
- Average monthly payments: $200 during growing season.
- Service comes weekly, and clients can request a skip service as long as it’s 24 hours ahead. Maximum 5 skips in a season.
- Billed at the end of the month.
- No cash discount available.
Bi-Weekly Mow Price: $60 per cut. $120 Per Month
- 16 Lawn Cuts from April-November.
- Average monthly payments: $120 during growing season.
- Service comes bi-weekly from April-November.
- Lowest cost per year program.
- Billed at the beginning of the month.
- Cash discount available.