Choose from our Monthly Maintenance, Per Cut, or our Bi-Weekly Program.
Our mission is to be the highest quality lawn maintenance company in Chalfont. After years of experimenting with maintenance programs, we created The Monthly Maintenance Program. Our clients love this program, and we guarantee you will too!
The Monthly Maintenance program is billed at the beginning of each month starting on April 1st. This program is the same price billed at the beginning of the month for 8 months. We mow each week during the growing season, which starts in April and ends the third week of November. The Bolton Lawn Care crews will be on your property exactly 32 times per year (the week after labor day is the only week we will not be servicing). Customers can request we skip lawn maintenance service. If you request a skip or we are unable to service your property due to factors outside of our control, a 25% discount will be applied to next month’s service.
Example: A customer’s price per cut is $50 and the monthly maintenance price is $200. A drought has stopped the lawn from growing and the customer requests we skip this week’s cut. Next month’s invoice would be $150 since the customer had already paid for that service the month before.
Monthly Maintenance Benefits:
- Fixed price billed at the beginning of the month.
- No longer have to worry about searching for an invoice at the end of each month.
- Guarantees a lawn service every week beginning April 1st and ending the third week of November.
- 10% price savings compared to the ‘Per Cut Mowing Program’.
- No 1.5x cut charge if grass is overgrown.
- Customers can even request we skip a lawn cut so that we can spend time on bed maintenance, or pay a separate fee and still have us cut the grass.
Per Cut Mowing Program:
With the “Per Cut” Payment Plan, we bill for the amount of lawn cuts at the end of every month. This program is what most clients are accustomed to when switching from another mowing service. Customers are allowed to request 5 “skips” during the growing season. The per cut program is 10% more expensive than the monthly mowing program because it requires more office work and overhead on our part. We are able to automate the billing process with the Monthly Maintenance program.
NOTE: With the Per Cut Program we reserve the right to charge 1.5x if we have to double cut due to the length of the lawn. This usually only occurs during the first cut and/or if the yard is skipped previous weeks.
The Bi-Weekly Mowing program is billed at the beginning of the month the same way The Monthly Maintenance Program is. Bi-weekly, as the name states, means we will come cut the grass every other week. This is generally for customers on a budget or have lawns that do not get a lot of sunlight and grow very slow. The Bi-Weekly price is 1.33-1.5x the “Per Cut Price”. This is because bi-weekly lawns need to be double-cut and re-edged to meet the Bolton Lawn Care standard of high quality.
- 16 property visits from April-November.
- Billed every two weeks.
- Higher “per cut” cost, but lower monthly and seasonal cost.
- Budget friendly.
We don’t believe in holding people to contracts that lock them in for the entire season. We understand if you are moving, or need to cancel for whatever reason. We do not have a cancelation penalty or terms. If you pre-paid for a month in the monthly maintenance program, you will be refunded the amount (minus whatever work we have already performed.)
Example: Following the model above, the price per cut is $50, and the monthly maintenance cost is $200. We cut the lawn twice during the month, and a customer sells their house and no longer needs our service. Since they were billed $200 at the start of the month, and we cut the lawn twice, they will be refunded $100.
An Example Comparison Of The Three Lawn Mowing Programs:
All of our lawn mowing programs have their own unique benefits. The side by side comparison example below should help clarify some questions you might have. This is a typical average price we bill out for lawn mowing. The size and location of your property will either raise or lower this price. All services are subject to Pennsylvania’s 6% sales tax which is not included in the examples below.
Monthly Maintenance Price: $50 per cut, $200 per month.
- 32 Property Visits (April 1st – 3rd week of November).
- Monthly Payment (April-November) Each Month: $200.
- Set monthly payments throughout the year, no matter how many weeks are in a month.
- Service comes weekly, and clients can request a skip service as long as it’s 24 hours ahead.
- If we are unable to cut the grass one week due to weather, or the customer requests we skip service, the discount will be applied to next month’s service. In the example listed above, if service was skipped once during a month, next month’s price would be $150.
Price Per Cut Program: $55 per cut, monthly payments vary. Could be $165-275 per month depending on the amount of cuts.
- 28-32 lawn cuts from April-November.
- Average monthly payments: $220 during growing season.
- Service comes weekly, and clients can request a skip service as long as it’s 24 hours ahead. Maximum 5 skips in a season.
- Billed at the end of the month.
Bi-Weekly Mow Price: $65 per cut. $130 Per Month
- 16 Lawn Cuts from April-November.
- Average monthly payments: $130 during growing season.
- Service comes bi-weekly from April-November.
- Lowest cost per year program.
- Billed at the beginning of the month.
Seasonal Bolton Lawn Care Mower Deck Heights
- April 1st – June 15th: 3.0 – 3.5 inches
- June 16th – Sept 1st: 3.25 – 4.0 inches
- Sept 2nd- Dec 1st: 2.75 – 3.25 inches
We like to keep the grass a little higher during the late spring and summer months. Removing more than 1/3 of the grass blade on a lawn cut will stress and damage grass blades. This makes lawns more susceptible to disease, drought and allows weeds to take over. Mowing higher will choke out weeds, and allow turf to grow thicker and spread faster. This also allows for less herbicide sprays and a more natural lawn. However, we have customers who prefer the grass at a certain height (even against our recommendation) and we will cut it to their preference!