Professional Lawn Maintenance Providers.
Your home is your most valuable asset! At Bolton Lawn Care, we take pride in maintaining your home’s lawn. We will work directly with you to ensure your satisfaction, and ensure that your lawn and landscape is maintained at our high quality standards.
Our lawn mowing service follows the following procedure:
- Weekly Turf Mowing With Commercial Grade Mowers.
- Our mower blades are always sharp to ensure a high quality cut and to prevent lawns from getting diseases caused by dull blades.
- String Trimming Areas Where Mowers Cannot Reach.
- Bi-Weekly String Trim Edging Of Driveways and Walkway Areas.
- Weekly edging during fast growth months
- Blowing Down Of All Pavement Areas.
Seasonal Bolton Lawn Care Mower Deck Heights
- April 1st – June 15th: 3.0 – 3.5 inches
- June 16th – Sept 1st: 3.25 – 4.0 inches
- Sept 2nd- Dec 1st: 2.75 – 3.25 inches
We like to keep the grass a little higher during the late spring and summer months. Removing more than 1/3 of the grass blade on a lawn cut will stress and damage grass blades. This makes lawns more susceptible to disease, drought and allows weeds to take over. Mowing higher will choke out weeds, and allow turf to grow thicker and spread faster. This also allows for less herbicide sprays and a more natural lawn. However, we have customers who prefer the grass at a certain height (even against our recommendation) and we will cut it to their preference!
One thought on “Lawn Mowing Service”